Good oral care today is a healthy pavement set for the future.
Regular dental checkups are very important for children, as it helps maintain healthy teeth and gums. Parents should schedule a dental visit with the Pediatric Dentist when the milk teeth start appearing, as that helps the dentist identify oral health problems if any. Oral problems are easily treatable when detected at an early stage of a child’s lifecycle.
The dentist after a checkup will demonstrate proper brushing techniques and recommend using a fluoride toothpaste – this helps to prevent and controlling tooth decay and hardens the tooth enamel.
Dentistry for children is one of our fortes. Have a look at some tips by our professionally qualified Pediatric Dentist in Dubai on how to maintain good oral health for your children.
Tips: How to maintain oral healthcare?
(1) Avoid all forms of sugary beverages.
(2) Brush your child’s teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush for almost 2-3 minutes, to avoid any bacteria build up. Change the brush every 3-4 months.
(3) Visit a Pediatric Dentist regularly every six months.
(4) Make sure children don’t use their teeth for anything other than chewing food, as this can result in the teeth chipping or breaking.
(5) Clean stains on your child’s teeth by gently scrubbing with a soft wet cloth.
(6) Avoid using pacifiers on children.
(7) Teach your child the steps of flossing. Make it a fun session with good visuals. Brushing your child’s teeth removes only up to 40% of the bacteria.
(8) Always give your child a whole fresh fruit rather than a fruit juice.
Help your child develop healthy habits and always choose safe and fresh food over highly processed food items.
What services do we offer?
Versailles Dental Clinic offers an experience that outshines conventional dentistry through advanced and new technology, to ensure your experience is as comfortable as possible. Through consultation prior to any treatment, we take pride in explaining to you the status of your dental health and will guide you in developing an effective and accurate treatment plan.
To book your next appointment, dental consultation in Dubai or schedule a regular check-up, contact us now!
To book your next appointment or schedule a regular check-up, contact us now!
Versailles Dental Clinic Dubai – Dubai Health Care City