Although there are many ways to replace lost or broken teeth, dental implants in Dubai are a popular tooth replacement choice.
We’ll take you through the facts of dental implant surgery in this quick article…
- Appearance: Replacing a missing tooth not only gives a person a boost of confidence but with dental implants, it will look natural as we match the implant’s color to the natural teeth.
- Replacement: Most people may think dental implants are the crown. In fact, the implant itself is a titanium post that integrates into your jawbone. The porcelain crown sits on top of the implant.
- Damage: Unlike other procedures, implants do not risk damaging the surrounding teeth.
- Longevity: Implants have a high success rate of 98% and can last up to 10 years.
- Bite Strength: Patients don’t need to worry about their bite, as implants replicate the same bite strength as a set of natural teeth and will not cause the bone to erode over time.
- Same Day: We offer same day dental implant services to get you your perfect smile faster!
- Surgery: The implants will have to surgically places, which may follow with swelling and discomfort for the days following the surgery.
- Replacing the crown: Although the implant has a long life, you will need to replace the crown (top part of the false tooth) after 10 to 15 years.
Start your journey to perfect teeth with the best clinic in Dubai – book your consultation now and get 50% off dental implant offers!
Versailles Dental Clinic Dubai – Dubai Health Care City